Grow, Garden, Grow

Monday, May 14, 2012


Today was an "Oh my goodness, our garden needs help" day at the Hutslar house. We have been super busy the past few weeks and have barely been home. So today we hit it hard while we had the chance. There was a lot of weeding involved and it was hot, sweaty, and kind of gross.... but it felt good.  :)  It was nice to get out there and really "work".



So how was Mother's Day for everyone? I think that this is the very first Mom's Day where I have been apart from mine. But I was able to spend most of the day with my lovely Mother-In-Law so that was a pretty good substitute. She's a pretty awesome mom too.

Speaking of being a mom! I'm not a human mommy yet, but let me introduce you to my cat child, Simba! He is the MOST precious thing ever! Simba loves to cuddle constantly and is a total mommy's boy (which is awesome!) Darren doesn't want to admit it, but he knows it's true too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs