New Today at Bahana Splits Boutique!

Friday, October 26, 2012



I am pleased to announce that Bahana Splits Boutique now offers a large variety of Stripey Paper Straws! I have been in love with these novelties for awhile now and I'm so happy that I am finally able to offer them in my Etsy shop! They are so fun and can be used in so many different ways and for any event or party. Check out the current selection HERE.

I am also happy to say that Bahana Splits Boutique now offers Solid Colored Baker's Twine as well! It is just as beautiful as the classic Baker's Twine and I'm already personally smitten! You can find these Solid Colored Baker's Twines and more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs