iPhone Recap : December 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012

We made a trip to IKEA on December 1st to go shopping for our guest room we are decorating. I can't even tell you how much I love this place and how excited I get no matter how many times I go!

Our little town had a Holiday Festival this year! We only have a population of 490 people so this was actually one of the most impressive floats during the parade.

Gifts wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree... so cheery!

Target has the cutest Christmas candles EVER!

Pretty gold washi tape. Perfect for Christmas crafting!

My gorgeous front door wreath. In love with the bright red on white!

Merry Christmas, Simba!

Peppermint Blizzard from Dairy Queen = AMAZING!

My mom decorated their beagle dog's house to resemble Snoopy's. I had to document the cuteness!

Everyone together at Christmas. So glad this happened!


Visited downtown Lynchburg, Virginia with my mom and brother who goes to Liberty University. I so want to move to this place now.

My favorite brother. Hehehe!

Driving back to Indiana through West Virginia. It was so beautiful with all the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs