iPhone Recap : August 2013

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fresh beans from the garden... one of my favorite parts of Summer!

Somehow I managed to make a trip to Ikea and come home with just $40 worth of merchandise. I was pretty proud of the self-control it took to do that!  :)

This little fellow brings a smile to my face every day. Found him like this hugging his mousy while fast asleep. Precious!

My fabric obsession is getting stronger. I even started a second Etsy shop as an excuse. It's called "Will Work For Fabric". I thought it was fitting.  :)

My new Erin Condren Life Planner arrived in August! I AM SMITTEN.

This guy... I just love his guts.

My oldest bestie (and by oldest I mean we've been friends for ages... not that she's an old person) TOTALLY surprised me by showing up in Indiana this month! I'm not a fan of surprises, but this was a pretty cool one.

This just made me happy. The end.


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs