Things I'm Loving Thursday : DIY Halloween Treat Bags

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


My husband and I love Halloween... we seriously adore seeing all kiddos in their different costumes, giving them a big handful of yummies, and watching their faces light up every time we do! No, we aren't creeps! That's just how it is when you haven't been able to have your own kids... you get all excited to be around other people's. LOL!

Wow, I really can't believe Halloween is just one week away though! But hey, don't sweat. You still have time to come up with an awesome treat bag idea! In fact, let me help you out with that. Here are a few of my favorite DIY Halloween treat bag ideas this year that are sure to impress the littles. Now I just have to decide which one of these we are going to do!


DIY Printable Treat Bag Toppers
DIY Journaling Card Treat Bags
DIY Printable Treat Bag Tags
DIY Printable Ribbon Treat Bags
DIY Gold Letter Treat Bags
DIY Ghost Treat Bags
DIY Candy Corn Treat Bags
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Very cute! I love how festive candy corn looks! I love Halloween too! I just posted about my Halloween mantel decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas!! SO simple and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an overwhelming question. All of it is so nice but I like the insulated casserole container. I could really use it. Thanks for this opportunity.Messenger Bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs