Friday Favorites - Fixer Upper

Friday, February 5, 2016

Yes, I have been away from this blog for SO LONG, but I promise I'm not letting her go just yet!

I want to kick off my first post in forever with a new series I hope to do every week. Friday Favorites! Some of you may recall my Things I'm Loving Thursday posts in the past... Friday Favorites will be similar to that. Only it's way easier to say. Actually that's pretty much the only difference. 


SOOOO! Let's kick it off! This one actually seems like a cop out, because really - who isn't obsessed with Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV's Fixer Upper?! You guys, I'm telling you Joanna has pretty much rewired my decorating style hard drive since I began following the show. I was already making the move away from modern decorating which was my style when I first became a homeowner nearly 8 years ago, but Fixer Upper just pushed me over the edge. Can we say #shiplap E-VER-Y-THING! Darren (the hubby) thinks I've lost my mind, because I'm asking if we can wood plank a wall in our house about twice a week. Here are some of the Fixer Upper projects that I'm googly eyed over lately. 



What are your favorite things about Fixer Upper and Chip & Joanna's style? Have you incorporated any of her ideas into your home yet? If so, I would love to hear what they are and how your projects turned out!

Also.... what do you think about the new blog look? I thought it was time for a refresher. Simple, basic, and pretty florals are the new black in my book! It's so good to be back in bloggyland! Happy Friday, lovelies.

xoxo,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the show as well. I follow them on IG and would love to get to tehir store. On IG I discovered @shanty2chic who has lovely furniture and room layouts as well. If only I owned a 'fixer-upper' for JJ and Chip to fix up for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you for reading and commenting! YES, I too would LOVE to visit their store in Texas!!! Sounds like the perfect road trip!

      Delete
  2. Love love their show and so glad your back blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs